Bigfork area closures, cancellations and postponements
• Bigfork Rotary, March 25.
• United States Air Force Academy Band concert March 28 at Bigfork Center for Performing Arts.
• Flathead Cherry Growers annual meeting, Yellow Bay Community Clubhouse, April 4.
• The fourth annual Bigfork Independent Film Festival scheduled for April 3-5 has been postponed until October 2-4 out of concerns related to the new coronavirus.
• April Bigfork Area Chamber of Commerce Sundowner
• As per Governor Steve Bullock’s order, the following facilities are closed beginning 8 p.m. Friday, March 20:
• Restaurants, food courts, cafes, coffee houses, and other similar establishments offering food or beverage for on-premises consumption.
• Alcoholic beverage service businesses, including bars, taverns, brew pubs, breweries, microbreweries, distilleries, wineries, tasting rooms, special licensees, clubs, and other establishments offering alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption.
• Cigar bars.
• Health clubs, health spas, gyms, aquatic centers, pools and hot springs, indoor facilities at ski areas, climbing gyms, fitness studios, and indoor recreational facilities.
• Movie and performance theaters, nightclubs, concert halls, bowling alleys, bingo halls, and music halls.
• Bigfork Water and Sewer is closed to the public and is requesting that all customers pay online, at Harvest Foods or mail in your payments. Questions? Contact Bigfork Water and Sewer at (406) 837-4566.
• Bigfork Chamber of Commerce offices will be closed until April 1. At that time, staff will reevaluate and decide whether further closures are necessary. The chamber office is closed; however, staff are still available by phone at (406) 837-5888 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All ImagineIF Library branches will close their doors from March 16-28. Customers with checked out materials are advised to keep those items at home since book drop will be closed and not accepting any returns. To get in touch with a librarian during business hours (Monday–Wednesday 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Thursday–Friday 10 a.m.-6 pe’.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.) email: email@example.com.
• Persimmon Gallery (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Bigfork Dance, closed for the rest of March.
• Lake View Care Center is restricting all visitors, except families of hospice patients, at this time. Those family members will be subject to a temperature check and health questionnaire before entering the building. To keep families and friends of non-hospice patients connected to their loved one, the center is facilitating video visits. The center has an iPad that residents can use to contact their loved ones via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. For more information, contact Lake View Care Center at (406) 837-5041.
• ACES After-School Program has closed, but will continue providing their dinner meal service on weekdays. Grab-and-go meals will be available for pickup Monday through Friday between 4:30-5 p.m. at the ACES building, 801 Grand Drive in Bigfork.
• Bigfork Community Center will not be offering dine-in hot meals, but will continue to operate their Meals on Wheels program, which delivers hot food to Bigfork-area seniors three days per week. To sign up for Meals on Wheels home delivery call the Agency on Aging at 758-5730. Those interested in volunteering are asked to call Rocky at 837-4157.The Monday morning knitting group is allowed to continue meeting from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Local businesses offering delivery: Grateful Bread, Montana Bonfire, Rosa’s Pizza, Max’s Market, Showthyme Act II and Old Bridge Pub. For the latest, visit www.bigfork.org/news
• Local businesses offering take out and/or curbside pickup: Flathead Lake Brewing Company, Old Bridge Pub, Montana Bonfire, Grateful Bread, El Topo, Grille 459, Echo Lake Cafe, Garden Bar, RIley’s Pub, Rosa’s Pizza, Tall Pine Lounge and Casino, Bigfork Inn, Stonewall Kitchen and Bar, Taco Mexico, Max’s Market, Whistling Andy Distillery, Bigfork Liquor Barn (same day delivery before noon), Fieldhead’s Coffee Roasting (bulk coffee can be ordered for pickup at Vessel).
Updated at 3:12 p.m. on Monday, March 23.